What Are Spider Veins?
Spider veins (aka ‘telangiectases’) are clusters of dilated blood vessels that develop near the surface of the skin. They’re usually red, blue, or purple, and they get their name because they often resemble a spiderweb.
Precisely what causes them isn’t known, but heredity, pregnancy, obesity, trauma, aging, sun damage, and hormones are all thought to play a role. They can appear anywhere on the body – most commonly, on the legs.
Effective Laser Treatments for Spider and Varicose Veins
Qolight spider veins removal machine is based on the thermal action of the laser. The transcutaneous irradiation (with a penetration of 1 to 2 mm in the tissue) causes tissue selective absorption by hemoglobin (hemoglobin is the main target of the laser). 980nm laser is the optimum absorption spectrum of Porphyrin vascular cells. Vascular cells absorb the high-energy laser of 980nm wavelength, solidification occurs, and finally dissipated.
- Vascular Lesions
- Telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Spider Angiomas (radiating spider veins)
- Cherry Angiomas (red dots)
- Neovascularization (redness in new scars)
- Venous Lakes (blue spider veins)
- Rosacea (adult acne and flushing)
- Port Wine Stains (red birth marks)
- Complete: pulsed laser can penetrate deep into the skin’s vascular tissue, stimulate the laser beam to be absorbed by hemoglobin, let hemoglobin solidify, make vascular tissue closed, and completely achieve perfect spider vein removal.
- No scars: 980nm laser can intelligently identify skin lesions, there isn’t any impact on the normal skin tissue during the whole treatment, its non-invasive physical therapy, there will be no cut on the skin, combines with proper post-long care, will almost no scarring.
- Fast and easy: only twenty minutes can finish one treatment.
- Immediate result: After the 980nm laser treatment, large blood vessels will become smaller and lighter, and smaller vessels will disappear directly, and the treatment effect is very significant.